THERON AFRICA SAFARIS Pty Ltd. SINCE 1999.
For the past 18 years we have been conducting both hunting safaris and photographic safaris, in Southern Africa.
Payment of exactly 50% of the daily rate per hunter will confirm your hunt. The remainder of the daily fees will be payable 30 days prior to your arrival by bank transfer at current exchange rates.
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation less than 4 months prior to your hunt, 25% of the whole package rate will be non-refundable, unless the safari can be re-booked at a later date.
We accept cash and all major credit cards in US$ / Euro for the final payment at current exchange rates.
Trophy fees for animals harvested during your hunt and other additional expenses will be payable on the day of departure.
Animals wounded and not found are accepted as taken and therefore should be paid in full.
HUNTING RESERVATION FORM - DOWNLOAD
Included in the Daily rates
- Airport to hunt area ground transfer
- All meals and refreshments during the hunt
- Laundry and daily maid service
- Soft drinks and local beer
- Registered Professional hunter
- Hunting vehicle, transport inside hunt area
- Trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- All trophy hunting permits
- Delivery of trophies to local taxidermist
- 15% Government value added tax on accommodation
Excluded from the Daily rates
- Animal Trophy fees
- Hotel accommodation before and after safari
- Personal and Travel insurance
- All airfares
- CITES permits (where applicable)
- Taxidermist or shipping fees
- Strong Alcoholic drinks
- International telephone/ fax calls
- Additional travel expenses
- Personal items
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff
- Chartered flights to and from Johannesburg
PRICE LIST - BOW HUNTING
- Blesbuck Common $550
- Blue Wildebeest $1100
- Bushbuck $1500
- Duiker $400
- Eland $2500
- Giraffe $2950
- Impala (culling) $150
- Impala $550
- Kudu $3500
- Nyala $2800
- Red Hartebeest $1500
- Steenbuck $400
- Waterbuck $2200
- Warthog $450
- Zebra $1100
- Buffalo $12000