THERON AFRICA SAFARIS Pty Ltd. SINCE 1999.
YOUR PACKING LIST FOR AFRICA
What to Bring
- Sun block (choose a high factor +30)
- Mosquito repellent (DEET is popular)
- Torch (and batteries)
- Plug adaptors (bring a variety of plugs as there are many varieties: square pin, round pin, two prong etc)
- binoculars / field glasses
- camera & video camera
- cell phone with roaming capabilities (GSM system)
- books & other reading material
- headache tablets
- diarrhoea tablets
- any personal medication
- if you are bringing prescription medication, we recommend you also bring a copy of your doctor's prescription so as to avoid questions when you arrive
- a useful precaution - document your medical problems, recent medical history and medications taken
- accommodation bookings for before & end of safari
- Comfortable walking boots - preferably ones that you've used before your trip
- Warm underwear - for going out early in African winter mornings
- Gloves & beanie hat - also for those early mornings
- Long pants, zip off
DOCUMENTATION (SEE USEFUL INFO)
Still need more information?
feel free to contact us!
+27 11 465 6484
The T-Touch Classic from Tissot is a very stylish rolex replica uk that would be desirable whether it had touch-driven technology or not. I'm a great fan of replica watches sale, especially of manufacturers who try to incorporate the latest technology. Watch makers like Rado and rolex replica uk are desired and loved because of the way they marry technology with beauty. Tissot watches, I feel, is one such watchmaker. I've been a fan of rolex replica for years. I like just about the entire collection from Panerai but there's one that, for me, that is special - the rolex replica uk. Panerai started making watches for the Italian navy. The company is now Swiss based. The overall look and design of replica watches sale hasn't changed that much since they were first manufactured.